Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Christmas Time is here.... Time for Joy and time for CHEER!

Today has been a wonderful DAY for Christmas! It was White and FUN! As you can see we did have a white Christmas, and it was so fun last night to run around in the ice. The cats and dog are I'm sure.... very very cold. This is the bottom.
Then here is the front porch covered in snow and kitty prints.
AND OF COURSE OPENING CHRISTMAS GIFTS WAS FUN TOO! This is Alex opening up his new MP4 player.
Mom with her gift from Alex.... a picture of him in a frame.
Alex opening the gift I gave him. It's a St. Louis Cardinal's dog tag. Also I got him some Cd's.
Dad with his new VIDEO camera.
Here is the Christmas tree before we opened up gifts. The pitching machine that me and Alex both got, and then all of the other gifts.
Here is Drew with his "game face" on. He got this really cool North Carolina football uniform from Tate.
This is Me in my super cute new vest! I also got a cute shirt to go with it. I've been wearing it today with my new boots that match.
Alex opening his video game from Jacob.
Then here is Jacob with his Mizzou Tigers shirt from Me.

Tate opening his gift from Alex.
Just relaxing......

MOM AND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Hope everyone has had a really fun Christmas. We have had a great day here at our house eating, and watching A Christmas Story.

No comments: