Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I HEART SHOPPING!!!!!!

Yesterday Mom and I went shopping!! It was so much fun and we found quite a few bargains. I did all of my shopping in Aeropostale. I got the two sweaters below and then two more with matching undershirts.
I got this sweater in Navy. Another one of the sweaters is a light blue and the other is more of a jacket. It is brown and fleece. Mom got a matching one too.... but it is a really pretty blue. The plans for the next few days are to to SHOP some more. We are going tomorrow after my basketball practice, and then spending the night in Mt.Vernon with GC so we can go back the next morning to shop some more.

We are going to have the best new years eve party with Grandma Charlie!! I don't really know any plans yet, but we discussed pizza and a movie. So I hope you all have a very fun and safe New Year! I'll hopefully see all of you guys around there sometime! :)

No comments: