Sunday, July 5, 2009

100, 300, 400!!!

So I guess you're wondering what the numbers mean, and I have an explanation... I will explain at the end. Ha. These were the two things that I helped me yesterday. Caladryl and a bug off candle. We had a million bug bites after going through all those cemeteries.
Here is us doing some fireworks in the front yard.
Here is Alex with his Dr. Pepper.
Sydney roasting a marshmallow.

Here is the boys playing in the backyard.

Us girls all sat outside and looked at pictures and talked all afternoon.




That is the end of the pictures. But I have some videos to put on later so be keeping an eye out for them. So... the numbers.

  • 100 is for the 100th birthday that grandma Rie is going to be having on July 24th.
  • 300 is for the 300 plus days it has been since I've had Wheeler 411.
  • 400 is for the number of posts I have. ( well not yet, I am at 397, so 3 more and I will have blogged 400 times!)

That is what the numbers are for. They are just important numbers that I would inform you of. So we haven't done much today besides church. We went to Chong Lee's and then came home and I walked Bud. Now I'm sitting and doing nothing. Have a good afternoon!!!!!

1 comment:

GC said...

I like all your photos from the reunion. I hope you had a good time this weekend. I know family reunions can be kind of boring for kids when they don't know anyone. But I was really glad you came. It was fun sleeping in the fort with you guys. I found a couple of bug bites today! I'm supposed to go to a board meeting Tuesday night, so I might not get to your game - unless I just ignore the meeting. Do you play Thursday also? See you later.
Love you, GC