Saturday, July 4, 2009

Family Reunion!

Friday was a fun day full of site seeing and being with family. Here are some pictures of our day.This is the cemetery that we went to where grandma Charlie's grandma and grandpa are buried.
I don't know who this is but it was a cute little grave.
This is a grave to a civil war person.
This is her grandparents grave.
We drove past Camp Wakonda on our way to the cemetery.
When we got to the grand parents house dad found a Caterpillar. Isn't it cute.
This is the old barn that Charlie said she used to play in.
This is the house that she stayed in during the summer with her grandparents.
Grandma Charlie!!!
I love this picture... I took of some wild flowers we saw.

This is a grave of one of my relatives, and guess what?!The mother's name is Mary Ellen Clark. So my Great Great grandma's name is Mary Ellen Clark, and Jacob, Drew, and Tate's Great grandma's name is Mary Ellen Clark. Weird huh?
This is the grave of a relative who was in the navy for 3 wars. WW 2, Korea, and Vietnam.
For dinner yesterday we went to a restaurant called Red Barn. Here is Sydney and me waiting for our food.
Here is Sam and Alex. We had a good time.
This is Sydney and Me again at the fireworks show that they had down at the park. We walked down to the park and sat and watched some really pretty fireworks.


Alex of course had to play baseball sometime.
More relatives talking and having a good time.



The fireworks were really pretty. I couldn't get very good pictures but here were the best ones I did get.

No comments: