Sunday, July 5, 2009

Leona...

.... is one of my best friends. She is funny, and sarcastic. She loves orange, cupcakes, her dog Flip, puddle jumping, texting, and playing with Porter. She hates cats, and muffins. She wants to be an actress or a teacher when she grows up.... depending on which one happens first. She has 5 sisters and 1 brother, and lots of cousins. She is nice to everyone and did I mention funny. Stars are her favorite shape, and of course we both LOVE mac and cheese. She lives on the same highway as I do, and we both have dogs. She always cheers for me, and talks to me in American history. We are in the same youth group, and we love to have a good time. She sings, reads, and writes. Leona is a very good friend.

She wrote something about me like this on her blog. Go to www.leonalovely.blogspot.com to check it out.

1 comment:

L.lovely said...

AWWWW!!!! This was soooooooooo SWEETTTT!!! :]] So, those were some great things! I hope to see you tomorrow! :]]