Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy Day #10 - Busy hasn't happened yet.

We got home from our basketball game just a while ago. We won our game 19 to 9. I made two points at the end of the game. We got to play on the full court... the college court. It was a lot bigger than our little court. It was pretty fun, in the middle right before the second half we had to all leave and go to the hallway because they were under a tornado warning. So we had an extra long half time. The power went out and everything. After the game we stopped and I got a Snickers. Then we came home, I played with Bud, and then took a shower. Now I'm blogging and will eat soon and then go to bed. I will have to get up pretty early in the morning because our first game is at 9. I'm not sure how many games we play but I'm sure it will be somewhere around 4 or 5. So there will be no post tomorrow I would believe. Have a nice evening!!

I said that I was going to show you my very cool pen collection. So here it is. This first row has the biggest ones on it. There is a yellow one, a St. Patrick's day, a curly purple one, a road runner one, and a star one.

This row of pens has two pens that look a like but are different colors, then a crown pen, another purple and then a mickey mouse pen.

There are some pencil and some pens. The first one is in the shape of a squirrel, then next pencil has lips, a fiesta pen that is a maraca, the next pen is a flash light pen, and the last one is a pen that looks like a tube of lip stick.


This is my whole collection!


So If you are wondering what I did today.... well nothing. I slept in, and then I watched some Psych re-runs online. Then I have been messing around on the computer for a while. I will be getting ready to go to my basketball game at SBU later. So nothing big yet. I will post the conclusion of my day later. Well maybe not later tonight... but sometime when I have a chance. I'm sure that tomorrow will be very full of games. So I'm going to be very tired and won't have any time to post.

No comments: