Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sports, shopping, Sales, and Some more!

Here are some pictures from this weekend. We went shopping yesterday and I took a pictures of some things you hadn't seen yet, but I'll have to show you my other stuff later. I wasn't going to post this picture because my room is SO messy, but I went ahead anyways. See all those blankets in the floor... that's my bed. Every night since summer has "officially" started, I've slept on this pallet of blankets on the floor. I started out using it because when me and Alex would watch movies at night, it was more convenient for us to be right by the TV. But I used it during the day too ... to just sit and use the laptop. As I was neglecting my bed, it became piled with junk and all kinds of stuff. So now you can't even see my bed, I'm too lazy to clean it off, so I just sleep on the floor. I was pretty proud of myself for going through my desk, and starting to work on my TV shelf. But I still have a mess from that sitting out on the floor. I don't know when this will get cleaned, but I can find everything and I have ALL summer to do it. No big deal.
This is what I was actually getting with the picture above. It was of my new outfit that Mom gave me for my birthday. I got some other cute things too. I wore this yesterday shopping. The pants are very comfortable, and go with anything.

This is the bag that Grandma Charlie got me for my birthday. It is big, and fits all of my stuff.

This was the other thing that I got for my birthday. It is a kit, that helps you put makeup on faces. This is the makeup and stuff.

Here is an example it gives you, and you pick the colors and put it all on the paper.

This is what my first try looked like. Ignore the extra set of lips that I drew on her chin. Oh, and ignore her crooked lips, and eye brows.

This was Coco today while me and Bud were playing in the sprinkler. Actually I was playing, and Bud was hiding, because I kept throwing buckets of water at him.

These are my new flip flops that I got last night with my birthday money. I like them a lot, very VIBRANT! They are very comfortable too.

Here is Alex! He didn't want me to take his picture, but I thought you might want to see what everyone else was doing today too.




This was Me yesterday, wearing my new clothes.


This is pretty much all I've been doing. Relaxing, playing with Bud, and getting wet. Tomorrow will be different though. I have weights, open gym, Mom and Alex have summer school, and then I have softball practice at 8:00 pm. So things will be getting very busy.


Hope you're having a happy SUNDAY!


-Rach :)

No comments: