Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Day #1


I have been working all day long! First of all, I woke up at 6 o'clock in order to get ready for weights. We lifted, did some agility's, and then did a run. After that we had open gym for basketball. We did a lot of shooting,and did some other drills. Then we had to shoot 50 free throws. We counted how many we made out of the last ten and I was 5 for 10, 50 50. When open gym was over Papa came and picked me up. We went out to the store and went out to clean carpet. We did two little apartments in town, then went back to the store. We were done at around noon. So then we had some lunch, Sonic, and I did some cleaning and organizing at the store. Mom and Alex had their first day of summer school. So when they got done, then they came and picked me up. We came right home, and I thought I better get a post in just in case I didn't have time to do it tonight.
The reason I might not have time is because I have softball practice at 5 and then I think we are going to watch Jacob play tonight.
The whole getting up early and working all day isn't so bad! So I'll get used to it. Hope you have a nice night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Rach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! Love, Kay

GC said...

Hey, Rach!

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday and are having a very busy summer! Don't forget to slow down once in a while and just relax and enjoy. I hope summer school is going well for your mom and Alex. I've been trying to get things caught up at work, get my house clean, the laundry done and stuff packed so I can leave for Opelika early tomorrow morning. I spent all day Saturday cleaning my garage, plus going to the farmers' market and cleaning house and a few other odds and ends. I'm sorry I didn't call you on your real birthday. Good intentions, but got busy until it was too late. I'm not sure I could have found you anyway. Take care. I love you bunches. -GC