Thursday, May 14, 2009

5 days left... and GLAD about IT!!


I don't have any new pictures... but I do have a picture here that I have done in Paint. I thought It was really cool... my favorite color is Orange and SO is Leona's. I emailed it to her... but she might get this first.
So here is what happened today. First of all, we spent most of last evening sitting in the basement because the sirens went off. The fun part of all that was that we got to bring the cats in and Coco was hilarious. He would sit on my lap for a while, the walk across Mom's lap or Alex's head. It was funny seeing him... looking in amazement at "Indoors".
The next thing is that today was our day to go to S.B.U.. While we were there we got to play in the gym and then go swimming in the pool. It was very fun and we only had to go to two hours of school. Tomorrow will be similar. We will go to first hour and part of second... then go to a play thing in the morning, then come back for lunch, then go back to the high school and do the M.A.P. carnival. This weekend we are going to be busy and I have quite a bit of homework. But Next week is the last week of school. Monday and Tuesday will be our last days to take quizzes and go over homework. But on Wednesday... since I have perfect attendance I am going to be going to a Springfield Cardinal's game for the day. I don't know the plans yet... but we will get out of class to go to the game. It starts at 12:00 and doesn't get over until around 3:00. We won't get home until way after school's over... but it is going to be really fun. So it does pay off to go to school everyday. Then on Thursday we will go to the park, and on Friday we have 1/2 a day and we just have awards assembly. So it is going to be pretty relaxing. We do have a performance event test in science, a quiz in math, and an American history project and memorization thing due. But It shouldn't be too bad. I hope you're having a wonderful 2nd to the last week of school week!!! -Love Rach

No comments: