Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Easter Pictures...Papa trying to steal some of Tate's candy!
Dad and Alex, just sitting.
Jacob counting his eggs.
Tate... just before he finds the big egg jackpot!
Alex, eating his candy as he goes.
This is the new lamp I got for Easter. I LOVE it! It makes a great decoration, and provides much needed extra light. I now can read in bed and not have to get up to turn out the lights! Thanks Easter Bunny!!Alex says thank you too... He got and autographed Tyler Hansborough picture! It is really cool, and hanging in his room.
These are my new shoes that I got last weekend shopping. I like them, and they matched my dress well. I was really tall in them too... almost as tall as grandma Kay... I think we were the same height.
These are the shoes on my feet. They aren't really that hard to walk in either.
This is Me in my Easter dress. It isn't the one I was planning on wearing, but it is MUCH warmer than the one that I was going to wear. But I thought I would show you my outfit any way. You should have seen my hair today too! SO CURLY! Way curlier than usual, they were really tight and almost like ringlets. I thought It looked really good. I wish I could get my hair to do this every day. Ha Ha.
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!
HE LIVES!!!!!
So today has been very good. One is that It is Easter, and two is that I have got to be with my family all day long. This morning we went to church and the sermon was really good. After church we came home to get ready for our lunch at grandma Kay's. So after the food was ready we headed out and went to Kay's for lunch and an egg hunt. The only thing was that it was so cold and rainy that we had to do it inside. The lunch was the BEST! We had ham,scalloped potatoes,green bean casserole, cottage cheese,strawberry's,pie,cake,rolls,cookies,cheese cake,ice cream,salad,lots of other yummy food. After lunch we looked at pictures and chatted. Later we had our egg hunt. I have a video here of some of the search. It was really fun, and this year I didn't hunt I just helped hide. After we hunted eggs and ate some candy we went to the nursing home to see grandma Marie. We sang lots of songs and took lots of pictures. I didn't have my camera out... but Charlie took lots and she might post them, so keep your eye out. She had to go to dinner though so we left and came home. We looked at pictures and have been talking with Charlie, but now we are going to sit back and relax for the rest of the evening. Hope you've had a wonderful Easter, and enjoy the pictures and video!



No comments: