Sunday, March 22, 2009

A weeks worth of Randomness

Here is my cute,lazy Coco. He did this exactly all day long.
This is Bud and Me after we picked some flowers that are now in a crush bottle on the counter.
Here is the creek, it is SO pretty, even though the water is WAY down.Bud and Me, I love him so much.
Here is my CUTIE BUG!! BUD, he was So cute, and was actually letting me take his picture.

This is what most of our weekend has looked like, sitting in front of the TV watching March Madness.
These are from Incredible Pizza, Josie and Bree.

Josh Being silly and wearing his fake mustache that he won. Josie and Bree playing Dance Dance Revolution.
Leona and Me! And below is Baby Aliya!!!! She was at bible study the other night.
So today was BEAUTIFUL!! The weather was just right, Me and Bud went on a long walk and played in the creek.

So this morning we went to church and it was good, then after church we came home and had lunch.I first went to ride my four wheeler which was really fun. Then Me and Bud went out exploring', picking flowers,playing in the creek,finding turtle shells, and seeing snakes.I came back to the house, took a shower, and then we watched more MARCH MADNESS! We were very excited the Missouri won against Marquette. We went to Youth and church tonight, and got home a little while ago, right now I'm blogging and will be eating soon. I just thought I would show you some pictures of the past week.

No comments: