Monday, March 23, 2009

A Day At Home

So today was a very long and tiring Monday!
We didn't have any homework at school, but I had to get up at 6:30 for track practice. At practice we ran two accelerations and then had two jumps measured at the long jump. My first jump was 12 feet and 9 inches. But my second jump was only 12 feet.
After track practice we went right into school. We didn't do too much, we had some math that I finished and a really cool English paper that I finished up.
So after school, we had another practice just for the relay runners. We worked on hand offs and stuff like that.
I went to the store after practice and waited until Kay brought me back to her house. So we have been watching TV and I thought I would blog.
Dad and Alex are at Baseball practice, and Mom is with Stephanie in Springfield shopping. Actually they are spending some free money at Sam's for groceries.
This has been a very relaxing day but when Mom gets home I will be ready to take a shower, and go to BED!! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

GC said...

Hey, it seems like a year since I've seen you guys. Judging from your mom's blog, it sounds like you are super busy right now. I wish I lived closer so you could come to my house sometimes like you do Kay's. But I'm glad she and Larry are there for you, too. I'm still at work, waiting for one of the city council candidates to e-mail me his bio and photo so I can set it and lay it out. I'm getting kind of tired and would like to go home. I'll see you one of these days, I suppose. Take care. I love you. GC

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling North Carolina is going to win your greatest team ever election. You are so clever. Love your blog and getting to have you at my house often. Love you, Kay