Sunday, March 15, 2009

A weeks worth of Randomness

Random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was my favorite thing that I accomplished this weekend. I hung this up for my jewelry.
Here is my ROOM MAKEOVER!! This is my favorite part of the room, it is so cute and cozy.
The TV, and all my scrapbooks, and other junk.
This is my computer desk.
Here is my dresser.
This is Bud, and the HUGE mess that he has made in our yard, from trash that was left under our porch from last summer.
Alex in bounding the ball.
This is Tate and Drew watching Jacob's game.
These are Bree, and Kaylee's Feet, at track practice the other day they had on the same pair of tennis shoes, so I took a picture of all 4 feet.


Hello! I haven't posted lately because there isn't really anything to talk about. I just thought I would let you know I'm OK. What I have been doing the last two days is cleaning,moving furniture,going to basket all games,and talking to Bree, Leona, and Courtnee. My room is now dust free, and rearranged. Alex has played in a tournament, 4 games, and they got 5Th and 7Th due to some complications. I also have been less lonely, talking to my friends, this long weekend really makes me miss my friends. I am sitting here, and I don't know what to type... so I guess this is it. Here are some pictures for you to look at it is just random from over the weekend.

No comments: