Monday, March 16, 2009

No School Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! I haven't posted in a while but I haven't really had anything to talk about. Alex had a basketball game this evening, and they won by alot. Now we are back home, and have SCHOOL tomorrow. I have enjoyed these 4 days of relaxation. I am dreading having to have homework again, the only thing I will like is being with my friends. Also, Alex had 10 points in the game tonight! The schedule for this week goes something like this...


  • Monday-basketball game

  • Tuesday-baseball game and I have track practice

  • Wednesday-morning practice for me and basketball games for Alex

  • Thursday-baseball game and I have track practice

  • Friday-I have track practice.

So this is going to be a very busy week, but only 4 days of school!!!

No comments: