Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm sleepy

This has been the LONGEST Wednesday!!!
First of all, this morning I had to wake up at 6:30 AM and go to track practice. So we ran and worked on some Field events, then went right into school. The chaotic part of today was that it was PICTURE DAY!! So this morning I had to get ready in the school's bathroom. I didn't think I looked too bad for having to get ready in the floor. Nothing too extraordinary happened at school, except I got out of Art because of pictures, and part of P.E. too. For the rest of the hour though we had to play dodge ball and our team won BOTH times! I also found out today that for the rest of this quarter in English we will be writing an research paper. This can be on anything we want, and I picked the History of Gymnastics. So it has to be 8 pages long and we will have to use a certain format that is used by English people. So It will be a lot of days in front of the computer that hour.
After school since it was a Wednesday we were out early and Mom ran us home. I let the dog out, and we went to the creek. Well, the water was a lot deeper than it looks, so I stepped in with my rubber boots and all of the water rushed into my shoes! So I was soaked, and cold. I came back to house, took a shower, fed the cats, played with Bud, Coco, and Skit for a while. Then came in and looked at blogs. At around 5:30 we went up to the softball Field for practice. But we only could be there for 30 minutes because of bible study at 6. So we went to that and had a good time. Now we are at home, getting ready to eat some PANCAKES!!!! YUM!!

No comments: