Friday, March 20, 2009

Basketball!


So I still haven't changed my background and I don't want to blog! This is very rare, but every once in a while it happens.

This week has been SO HECTIC!!! I kinda like it though, there is less time to sit in front of the computer,or watch movies,and sit around. I am constantly thinking about the next hour,day,week and trying to remember all of the instructions I'm given. (Which I have HORRIBLE memory so this is a large task) I Actually think I have been through 2 note pads within the last few weeks. I Always am trying to remember socks,shoes, deodorant,homework,phone,practices,what trip or were it's at, what to make up, how much money, what jewelry,when are the morning practices, time, sleep,cupcakes,brownies, and muffins. (I really want some chocolate).

I have been staying with so many people lately, Bree,Kay,Josie,Stephanie, Alex is away I'm here and it is so hard to find time with the family. The last few nights I have felt more relaxed though, Alex had two ball games so I stayed with Stephanie,Drew,and Tate. We had a good time, we watched the movie Enchanted and I really liked it.

Then tonight we are staying at Kay's to watch some TOURNAMENT BASKETBALL!!! Yea! This was a very big thing in our Algebra class. Gina was about to punch the boys for picking Marquette to win over Mizzou, and most of the people in our class came down to Kansas,North Carolina,Pittsburgh,and Mizzou to be the teams to beat. I managed to listen to this conversation and get my homework done at the same time. My pick was NORTH CAROLINA to win it all! At our house the person who gets the most games right wins a candy bar and soda.

So I the family is at Grandma Kay's for some good ole' TV watching and relaxing. Tomorrow will be just as busy as the rest of the week. I have to go to Softball practice, and will have to leave early to get over to the track to make up a mile that I missed for the Jeff City Trip. We also will be getting our uniforms. Have a nice evening!!!

No comments: