Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All is well in the Wheeler Home


So It's the day after St.Patrick's Day and this means I must change my background! This means another visit to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com were all of the cutest backgrounds are found. So today at school was wonderful, and the best part was I didn't have ANY HOMEWORK!

If you were wanting to know ALEX'S TEAM WON THEIR GAME LAST NIGHT, BY 1 POINT, AND IT WAS A MAJOR COME BACK, I HEARD!! And so after a late night, I got to rise this morning at 6:20 so I could get ready for track practice!! It started at 7 and was pretty chilly, but after the sun popped up we were able to take off our sweats and jackets. We did some accelerations, and then field events I worked on triple jump, and it was REALLY FUN!!! I want someone to help me figure out if I'm really doing it right. SO I got all sandy, and then we had to go to the locker room and get ready for school. Which we didn't get out until 8:00 and that gave us 10 minutes or so to get ready. I had packed all this stuff to get ready and look nice, I wound up wearing jeans,my Cardinal's jersey,tennis shoes (which were still full of sand), my hair in a pony tail, no makeup, didn't wash my face, ran to my locker, put away my stuff, and the bell rang just as I was getting ready to go to the gym. So I just went right to first hour, and was EXHAUSTED, I had been going 100 miles an hour for so long and it was really hard to slow down. Everything obviously turned out fine, but it seemed like a long morning.


American history was the best, you know all that stuff that I had to memorize and then orally say to the class, like the preamble,bill of rights, and the battles of the Revolutionary War. Well today we had to re say all these and then he checked our folders to see if we had everything in order and nice and neat. I had everything in my folder, and AMAZINGLY I SAID ALL OF THE ORAL THINGS RIGHT!! So I got a 100 out of 100!!

Another funny thing was right after lunch I went back to my locker to get my stuff and go back to Mom's room. I put in my combination, and it would NOT open. So I was like Great it's jammed, so Leona came over and was going to try to open it, she put the combination in was pulling up and it just wouldn't work. She had to get to class so I was going to get help, then looked up and I was standing at the wrong locker. When I told her we both laughed A LOT!!

Right now we are really busy but it's kinda fun sometimes. Alex has a basketball game tonight, at 5:30 and it is at home, so we are excited about that. We also have two more baseball games tomorrow, and my track practice. So we will see what happened. Have a nice DAY!!

No comments: