Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Day At Home

Hey! Today has been MARVELOUS!!! The weather is just so perfect, and I don't have any homework. Well I have some things that I could work on for school, but the only thing I REALLY have to do is read and answer the questions in the next chapter of our bible study book. So that is how I'm going to spend my afternoon. Actually I am getting the blogging out of the way so I can go outside and do that. So here is my day! Sorry I just don't feel like blogging right now!
  1. Science- Do a lab
  2. Algebra 1- Go over homework and then get more workbook pages.
  3. American history- Finish reading papers.
  4. FACS- Watch a video.
  5. P.E.- Go over packet and then play line tag!
  6. English- Finish reading Hamlet, and do Character journal.
  7. Mom's room- Put away a boat load of books.

After school Dad picked Me and Alex up and brought us over to Kay's house. So I am going to go outside now and enjoy the weather!!!!

No comments: