Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LOVIN' Summer:)

Well, So much has happened since the last time that I told you about my summer! I have been to a couple basketball camps, played in a few softball games, gone to the beach swimming with my friends, setting up a batting cage, driving, going to church, and youth, this week I'm helping out with our Church's vacation bible school. Next week we have softball camp all week, the following week we have Alex's USSSA 12u World Series, and the week after that I'm going to Church camp, and our family is going to on a "vacation", camping for a few days.

In the past couple days we have had so much fun spending time with family, and celebrating Independence Day. Also we have several birthdays coming up this month, so we will be spending more time together.

Lovin' Summer:)
~Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rachel! Itis so good to read your blog again. You put a smile on my face. Love you, Kay