Monday, January 4, 2010

Today's Agenda

AGENDA for Monday, January 4th, 2010

9:00 Wake Up
9:00-12:00 Play on Computer and wait to hear word on basketball practice.
12:00-12:15 Go Outside and sled in the snow with Bud.
12:15-3:00 Get ready for basketball practice.
3:00-5:00 Basketball practice
5:00-10:00 Get ready for school and tomorrow's basketball game.


  • Playing in the snow was extremely fun. I was out there for maybe 15 minutes before I got too cold and came back inside. But it was really fun to play with Bud and get some sledding in. It seems like we never get to go sledding. I did some pretty cool tricks on my sled today... like I put Bud on the sled with me and we started going down the hill but he jumped off. Then I tried standing upright on the sled. That was fun, I stood up on the sled and went down the hill as far as I could then jumped off and rolled the rest of the way. Crashing is the most fun!
  • I love snow days too because you sleep in and have nothing to worry about. Just staying at home and relaxing. I was looking forward to school and our basketball game though. Which is rescheduled for tomorrow at the same time.
  • I have no idea what I'm going to wear to school tomorrow. I have so many cute new things I don't know what to pick. (this is what I stress about all day long)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Kay