Monday, January 4, 2010

Agenda Followed to a T


The plans for today were simple as you can see and everything was followed out to perfection. You see now that it is 6 o'clock, I played in the snow, I went to practice, and now I'm sitting just thought I would get a good blog in before preparing for school tomorrow.

Right now the current status on my family is Alex and Dad at baseball practice, and Mom and Me here at home each of us with a computer. This has been a nice snow day and Bud really enjoyed being out and playing in the snow.
I have a few little things to say here.
  • It actually turns out that I was stressing and thinking and planing what I was going to wear to school tomorrow but we have a basketball game so I will be wearing my travel gear.... not anything new.

  • Also I was pleased to see that I already had 2 votes on my poll that I put up this afternoon. I had Mom vote too.

No comments: