Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Break







Merry Wednesday! Only 2 more days until CHRISTMAS!!! It's going to be great! I'm very excited this year for Christmas. I picked out really good gifts for my friends this year, and my family too. My friends and I every year at Christmas get gifts for each other. This year we decided to choose names. I had Bethany, and Bethany had me, so last Monday we exchanged gifts. Then I also got gifts for my 2 best friends Bree and Leona. I gave Leona her Christmas and Birthday gift this Sunday (her birthday is on New Year's eve). I will give Bree hers soon. I also have selected something really neat for Alex's Christmas present too. I can't wait to give it to him. Actually just this week he saw it wrapped and sitting under the tree in my room. So guess what he does? He walks over and puts his foot on the box and starts stepping down on it. When I screamed at him he goes... O so it's breakable. We were supposed to go shopping for Mom's Christmas present tonight but i don't know if we are going to... I don't feel well.
As you can see in the pictures above, Bud has had a good Christmas break.... making a mess out of a hay bale and using it as a bed on the porch.

This week has gone so quickly. I hope that you have a very good Christmas and that all of your Christmas shopping is done. :)

No comments: