Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nothing really important.....





Did you forget... That I was even alive, Did you forget everything we ever had, Did you forget... did u forget about me. Did you regret ever standing by my side....
I have this song stuck in my head!!! Ah..... It is Did you forget by Demi Lavato. So here is the scoop on my week..
  • Monday- School, and then a softball game at home. We lost to Fairplay.
  • Tuesday- School and then supposed to be a softball game...and it rained out. We never got to play Dadeville.
  • Wednesday- School, and then districts in Ash Grove, we played Eldorado and lost by 3.
  • Thursday- TODAY!!!

Today has been really good I didn't have any homework and tomorrow I can only think of one class that I will. I'm SO excited. In Geometry we are learning about paragraph proofs. In Biology we are learning about cells and DNA and in American government we are covering the Missouri Constitution. In Spanish we are learning colors and clothing, and in English we have just finished the Oddessy and have moved on to short stories.

I really don't have anything to blog about today. So I will have to tell u more later.

TOMORROW is homecoming and the homecoming dance and football game and everything. Maybe some pictures or somethings.

No comments: