Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello there! HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WHEELER 411! It has been 1 year since I have had my blog, and I can't believe it. Here is my first post!

It's July, Wednesday 23 and we are back from our trip to the USSSA AA World Series. We had lots of fun on our trip. The boys did very well, they got 16th over all, and were 4-3. My brother is catcher and he caught most of the games. My cousin is also on this team and he plays second base mainly. Some of their big accomplishments at the World Series were that they beat the number two team in state. They also beat three other teams that all had tryouts for this season and had over 100 kids come out. They only lost to the Missouri state champions and to the number 1 seed in the championship bracket. They made it to the championship bracket and had many great plays against some very good teams. These teams came from all around the Midwest and other areas. The boys had a very good experience, they had the opportunity to show lots of people throughout the week that they are Christians. At the end of the trip we all were sad to be leaving. Next year we will see each other again.Tonight we will be celebrating Sweet Marie's 99th birthday party!Mom has made a cake and we all are very excited. In the month of July we have around 7 birthdays so this is a big month. Sweet Marie is 99 and Tater Bug is 5. While we were at the World Series Tater Bug had a birthday party. He and one of his friends , Gavin, celebrated their birthdays. But another great thing about having Sweet Marie's birthday tonight is that the Gable's and Pauletta are here. Yesterday we got to visit and have a great time together and tonight I'm sure we will do the same. Happy Birthday!!!
It is amazing how much different I type now. I like to look back through my archive and see all of the things that have gone on during this year.

So here is how my day so far has gone...
I got up and went to softball camp,
came home and had lunch,
watching Scooby Doo,
Going to make some cookies!!!!
I really need to start packing for our vacation too! It is going to be SO much fun! We are going to leave on Monday, and Saturday we are having lots of family down for Grandma Rie's 100th birthday!!! It is going to be lots of fun!
I hope the rest of your day is good!

1 comment:

szumbiel4 said...

Rachel,

Congrats on your one year anniversary! Tell Grandma Rie that the Zumbiels say Happy Birthday.
We are really looking forward to your visit and can't wait for you guys to get here!