Thursday, June 25, 2009

Busy day #24 and 25

So yesterday... well I didn't do too much and I felt very tired and sluggish all day. I went to weights in the morning then I went to Kay's house and napped, and watched TV, then napped, then watched TV. When I woke up from another one of my naps and Mom was here ready to go. So I went home and needed to get ready for softball practice. But before that I got Bud out and he was running around. 30 minutes before practice was supposed to start it started pouring. It was raining SO hard. We couldn't find Bud and when we finally did he followed us home and I ran as fast as I could to put him up. But it was too late... I was completely soaked by the time I got back to the van. We went ahead and checked to make sure we weren't having practice even though it was obvious that we couldn't. So we went and picked up Alex from Kay's. Then we came home and watched some movies. But the best part was in the middle of Mall Cop I looked out the window and there was Skit!!!! We haven't seen him in 2 weeks and then last night he was crying... so I fed him and petted him. That was the best thing that happened all day. After the movie ended I went to bed. This morning I got up early again to go to weights. After weights I came here to Kay's and watched some TV then took a nap, and now I'm up blogging, and just had an ice cream sandwich. It was yummy. I think that we are going to get another night to just be at home. Alex is going to a Springfield Cardinal's game with the school tonight, and won't be home until LATE. Have a great day!!!! - Rach :)

No comments: