Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Busy Day #22 and 23

Hello there!
Well yesterday was very fun and exciting... and you'll never believe what happened!It is horrible...
I left my camera at home!!!
This is a first, and I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very SAD. :(
We went to a Springfield Cardinal's game last night. Mom, Dad, Alex, and Me, and you'd never believe where we were sitting! And you may never believe because I didn't have a camera to show you. We were sitting right behind the plate, on the fourth row. Right there, you could see everything... and when a foul ball came back it looked like it was coming right at you. I was VERY sad to find that I left my camera at home... so all of my pictures are on my phone. I texted a picture of the field from our seats to Charlie. I don't know if she got it. But that was really the only news from yesterday and there isn't too much news from today. We got home very late last night and we slept right through weights. I was actually kinda glad because I really didn't want to get up. So I slept in until.... well... around 11:30 or 45. I don't know for sure I was still sleepy. But I got up and was on the computer, then started a load of laundry. It actually just got done... one second.
Okay I'm back. We are almost our of dryer sheets. I had to text mom and tell her. I took a shower and got dressed and brushed my teeth, then I decided to blog. Also yesterday was Gina's birthday! So I thought I would say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA! Well.. I should be going now! Love -Rach :)

1 comment:

szumbiel4 said...

Rachel,
I thought that camera had just grown into your skin and could only be surgically removed.
We are all looking forward to seeing you guys on the 4th of July and looking forward to you coming to visit us at the end of July.
Whoo Hoo...Good times, good times.

Love,
Aunt Sarah