Monday, April 20, 2009

La La La La La La La La La La La La La.....

Hey! Today has been very good... I'M EXHAUSTED!!
This morning I could hardly get out of bed,
and at school... I don't remember much, I was totally out of it.
The only thing I do remember is that we don't have homework.
After school I had track practice, which was not fun. We ran to the beach and once we got there we had to do sprints and stuff in the sand. That was real fun, NOT! After that we did sprints on the hill, and came back to the school. Right after that I walked over to softball practice with Bree. We waited awhile, mom brought me my stuff... and then we scrimmaged the high school girls. I'm pretty sure we lost, but ya know...
So I'm really tired, have a swollen knee that has been giving me some pain, and I'm sitting here with ice on it drinking milk, and telling Alex about the scrimmage. I'm very excited though that we are having chilly dogs for dinner. That is like one of my top 20 favorite foods.I'll list them...
  1. Tuna Noodle Casserole
  2. Green Bean Casserole
  3. Mashed Potatoes
  4. Baked Potatoes
  5. Shrimp
  6. Chili Dogs
  7. Chicken Noodles
  8. Chicken and Rice
  9. Mac and Cheese
  10. Pizza
  11. Strawberry's
  12. Jell-o
  13. Chicken Enchiladas
  14. Pancakes
  15. Scrambled Eggs
  16. Chicken Sandwich
  17. Hamburger
  18. Danish Cheese Cake
  19. Cupcakes
  20. Snickers

So right now we are watching "Stranger than Fiction". Later we are going to take a shower and then go to bed. Hope you have a very nice night!!

No comments: