Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a Typical Day


Hey! I have had a great day! I had quite a bit of homework, and that's why it has taken me so long to blog. So here is how my day went...

First hour in science we finished up our graphs and assembled them, and then were assigned some questions from the book. I didn't get them finished so I will have to go in tomorrow morning and work on them. Second hour in Algebra 1 we had Papa Larry again for a substitute, and another worksheet. In this class I just happened to tape Bethany's feet together. Third hour in American history we finished reading a chapter in our text books, and then had the questions for homework, which I did have to wind up taking home. Fourth hour in FACS we cleaned out our drawers in out kitchens and started studying for our end of the quarter test on Friday. It isn't too hard, we will have to be able to identify several cooking items. Fifth hour in P.E. we played basketball, and I hit the ball out of some one's hands and had to sit out. So today instead of getting a 10 for the day I got a 9. Sixth hour in English we are still watching Hamlet. It keeps getting better, and I'm liking this No homework. Seventh hour in Mom's room I put away books and then started to do this inventory thing.
After school we came home and I made some fish sticks, to have before working on all of my homework. But actually before that I got Bud out and we went for a long walk, the creek is so much fun to play in. I always wear my rubber boots so I can wade in the water, and Bud loves to play in the water too.

I'm also very excited because we are starting track on Thursday!! We had our first meeting today, we just handed out schedules and went over everything. There were a lot of people, I just don't know how many of them are actually going to stick with it. First actual practice is on Thursday, and it is supposed to be really nice, so that will be wonderful. Also today one of my friends Brittney went with her mom to find out if her baby was going to be a girl or a boy. Not too long ago I found out that they are going to be having a boy. We have lots of tests coming up soon and I really and not looking forward to them. We have a FACS test, a performance event test, and a multiple choice test in science. I am just relaxing right now, blogging, while Mom is Reading a Jane Austin book, Dad is on the computer, and Alex is upstairs with Jake playing a video game. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! Good thing it is only a half a day for us kids tomorrow!!

No comments: