Friday, April 30, 2010

MSU and Conference

This past week we have only had one track meet. It was at Missouri State University. There were around 60 schools at the meet, and it took the whole day. We left school early around 9:15. Only the varsity went to this meet.Then when we got to the track we just hung around, I waited about 3 hours before I even ran my first race. In the mile I did pretty well actually, coming in 3rd, with a time of 5:39. I also got 3rd in the 800 with a time of 2:32, and in the 400 I came in 10th with a time of 1:05. Our 4x4 did really well too:) We came in 1st place in our division, with a time of 4:15. The biggest part of the whole meet though was finding out that we got 2nd place! We almost won, we only lost by 2 and a half points. :( But we were still SO excited, and took lots of pictures, and had a really good time celebrating.

This next week we have 2 meets. Conference, and Districts. Conference is on Monday at home, and I'm running the 400, 800, and 4x4. Then on Saturday we have Districts in Lamar. Which is also the same day as Prom. So we will be rushing around, and I'm going to be really tired.

I will try to post lots of pictures of the events coming up!

No comments: