Sunday, January 17, 2010

Basketball




Lots of New NEWS!




  • First of all, I am the Freshman court warming candidate.


  • Second of all, We lost all 4 of our JV basketball games this week.


  • Third, We have lots of games coming up this next week.


  • Fourth, Alex has lots of games coming up.


  • Fifth, Charlie is coming to our house today for Christmas.


  • Sixth, I'm texting Leona.


  • Seventh, I went shopping with Leona, Bree, and Mom for a court warming dress and found a REALLY REALLY cute one, and matching shoes.


  • Eighth, I slept on the couch last night.


  • Ninth, I didn't want to get up this morning.


  • Tenth, We had a yummy lunch.... (better than spaghetti).


  • Eleventh, Charlie's stocking is sitting in the living room with gifts in it.


So that is pretty much all for now! I'll try and post again, asap!

No comments: