Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hello... I'm still alive after FINALS. I capitalize it because it was horrible. I did surprisingly well on all of them. But still... all the studying and stressing and just the fact that I had 8 tests this week. On my geometry final I got a 93% which is higher than I've ever got on any math test this year. On my biology final I got 100%!!! I studied a ton for it and it payed off. On my American government I got an 85% which isn't too bad, and in Spanish I really don't know yet. But I felt really confident about it ( so lets just assume I did really well). In P.E. we had to do fitness testing for our final. I did fine in all of the fitness areas... O yeah I did 15 pull ups. I got an A on my English final and 100% on my art final. So it was pretty good, and I think that I'll have all A's this semester.
Below are our shirts from Spanish club, I chose Luisa to be my name. Here is my Letterman's jacket!!! This is the back, with my name and a Tiger.
Then on the front is my name, number, and S!
Here is me last Sunday after Church.
These are a couple pictures from over Thanksgiving break. Here is Sydney in front of a crazy tree that we saw on the homes tour.
Here is Mom and Grandma Charlie!
This is from THANKSGIVING DAY! Grandma Charlie with the turkey.

Here is Drew on his birthday holding up a jar of pickles that he just received.

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!

No comments: