Saturday, November 14, 2009

Long Time No See

Hello! So a lot has happened between now and the last time that I posted. These pictures are pretty old. They are random things that have happened in the last few months. But I put them in the correct time order. This is Alex getting ready to play in one of his football games against Marionville. This was the regular season game, not the playoff game that they played against them.
Here he is again! He is really good at football. In the game against sarcoxie he had 4 touchdowns. He is SO fun to watch play football. They sadly lost this game, by six. These pictures are from our 2009 homecoming. This is one of my friends Bree, she was the freshman candidate.


Here are all of our candidates. From left to right are Kelsey senior, Bree freshman, Bianca sophomore, Queen Lynnae senior, Lyndsey senior, Shelby Junior, Mollie senior.
Now skipping to October 13th Alex's birthday.
Alex had a good time opening gifts and having a doughnut/cake.

That same Sunday we had all the family over for lunch and more birthday fun.
Blowing out the candles.
Jumping forward some more to another day. I went to the creek and brought my camera along.
The creek is really pretty right now. The water is high and all the leaves are falling.
Here is Bud!!! I haven't shown him in a while either! He is doing great. Look at how big he is!!!
I LOVE this picture!! I think it is really pretty!!!
Here is our house right now.... with the bare trees and green grass.
I like the picture of these pretty flowers too!
The other person... people I have not shown you yet are kitty one and kitty two. They both have been around for quite a while now. I don't have any pictures of kitty one right now but here is my really adorable kitty two.
Here he is again!!!!!!
School right now is not really fun. In our geometry class I'm not really liking learning about proofs and slope and those sort of things. It's just not fun. My biology class is learning about DNA, genes, mutations, cancer, and other sorts of things along that line. Our American government class is learning about the Article's of Confederation and doing some studies on that. In Spanish we are learning more about describing people and families. P.E. is pretty much the same, play games and stretch. While in English we are reading short stories and poetry. Seventh hour in Art we are working on painting and have been drawing patriotic things and we will be painting them next week.
Besides school last week, basketball started. For me and Alex. We have been practicing every day and Alex practices a couple times a week. I know that Jacob and Drew have already played a couple games already. So it's going to start getting really busy. Well I think I will quit here for tonight. If I have time I will try and post again tomorrow!

No comments: