Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random

We haven't done too much this week. On Monday I spent the whole day putting my blog together. Gettting pictures and things uploaded, and then yesterday I went to work with Papa. I went back into town later and Papa hit me some pop flies and ground balls.
Last night Dad, Alex, Papa, David, Jake, and Drew all went to a tryout for a baseball team. Which I'm guessing went well. While the boys were there all of us girls went to Bongo's for dinner, and then out to Jill's house to play spoons. It was really fun.
We didn't get home until late, and the boys didn't either. This morning I slept in until pretty late, and later we will have to go to the school and register. I don't want to think about school. So after we do that we will proboably coming home and cleaning house. Then tonight I'm going to a friends house to spend the night. I'm pretty excited.
Also this week I will hopefully be getting a new cat. Mom will hopefully be calling and finding out some information. I'm very excited because we haven't had a cat for much of the the end of this summer. It's going to be weird to have a new kitten! We haven't had one since last fall.
Well I guess I will inform you later about the cat, party, and anything else.

No comments: