Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Day of school and More

Hello... it has been a while since I blogged. I thought I would give you a quick update on how school has been going. On the first day which was Thursday we didn't go to regular classes. We had an assembly in the morning and then were in and out of advisory all day going to meetings and drills. So the day was pretty much just a fun day. (first day of school pictures to come)
Then on Friday It was super boring in every class we had to read a syllabus and then go over all the rules. We had to take some pre-tests in some classes and in 1 class we had homework. Which I will have to do tomorrow. But here is how my schedule goes...
  1. Geometry- with Mrs. Ray
  2. Biology- with Coach Bolte
  3. American Government- with Mrs. Walker
  4. Spanish- with Coach Shipps
  5. P.E.- with Coach Driscoll
  6. English- with Mrs. Whitsell
  7. Art- with Mrs. Sloan

That is my day pretty much... leaving out lunch and advisory. I have those two classes before P.E. I like most of my classes and high school has been pretty fun/boring. At least for the last few days. But I'm sure it will get better. I also am enjoying softball.

Alex has Mrs. Pirtle as a homeroom teacher and several other teachers as well. I think he likes school fairly well too. Jacob has Mrs. Manring, Drew has Mrs.Rutledge, and Tate has Mrs. Shuler. I don't know how much they are liking school... but I know that I don't want to go! Summer needs to last a lot longer.

Today we went to Springfield and had a good time looking at things together and being with Family.

Well I'll try to blog tomorrow if possible. Have a Happy Sunday!!!!!!

No comments: