Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busy Day #27




Hey! Today has been so relaxing. Grandma Charlie is here and we have been looking at scapbooks, watching movies, and talking about our family reunion. I just thought I would give a quick update before I continue to help mom pick out pictures. Have a good day.
PS. These are the movies that we have been watching all week long. Today we watched Radio and The Pink Panther 2. They both are good movies.
PSS. I have a good idea for a post tomorrow. I'm going to get the pictures ready tonight. This is gonna be GOOD!!!

1 comment:

L.lovely said...

HEy! I LOVE your blog! I also LOVE you! :] So I had a lot of fun today! Because I got to see a lot of my lovely friends! :] So, Bree and I were thinking that you should have your birthday party sooooooooon! :] Because we got your presents already!!! Well we should CHAT! :] Because we can talk about this and some other confidential things! :] Hmmm... :] I love you alot and I will try to keep my blog up. I kinda forgot about it so I decided that I will start to actually use it now! Good idea! Okay love you CHAT with you later! :] By the way I like your blog and pictures and Bud not Buddy! :]