Monday, May 25, 2009

Re-cap, up to Summer!

O Days of school LEFT SUMMER HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!!!!!So I guess you've heard the news! I got a laptop for my birthday! And if you can believe it, I'm sitting here in my room on my bed... blogging! It is so much fun, and I love how small and easy to use it is. So now I won't have the excuse of someone else being on the computer, for not blogging.

To the left is Dad holding a fish he caught today. It's crazy that on the first day of summer I got up early and went fishing. But It was really fun. Anyways, so Dad is holding one of the fish, and the next one is of him fishing.


This picture is of me with the fish that I caught.
This one is of Alex, Eli, and Jake B., out at the pond fishing.


Getting all of their worms ready!




See the difference between the baby fish and the huge fish.




Below is Alex with a fishy'!!









Here is my long over due re-cap of last week. Sorry it has taken me so long. But now that I have my new computer I shouldn't have that problem.
Here is Alex being a weirdo at Pizza Hut last night after the game.

This is Easton messing' with Jake.

Here he is again showing off his big muscles. He was pretty proud that he ate more pizza than Alex did. I set a personal record of 6 pieces.
Below is Eli, and Alex.













Here is Alex and Me after the big game. 2nd place!!












I love this picture of Alex and Me, he was very cooperative, and actually suggested that we take a picture with his trophy.















The two cousins with the big trophy!



Here is Alex! BCE (Best Catcher Ever)
CPE (Coolest Pitcher Ever)





The team, after a good game. They all were so exhausted... three games wears them out.

Here are the little boys. They decided to play their own game while the big boys were playing.


Alex is pitching, and Jake Wheeler is at short stop.

In this picture, Easton is explaining to Mom that he is going to be a baseball player when he is older. He also is going to be like Eli, Colton, Alex, Ryan... etc.


Alex, catching.
Of course he is catching...
Really going after that Apple.



Isn't this the coolest picture EVER!! I love it! :)
Right before the game, this really cool umpire came up to Alex and was wishing him good luck. I don't know why I had my camera out, but I'm glad I did. I just happened to snap them in a knuckle touch.

I don't know why... but a black and white baseball picture looks good. So I thought I would show you this one.

Here is Mom and Me! We love to watch Alex and Jacob play!!!!


This really should have gone on cool pix, but I downloaded it anyways. It is of this cool little spot we stopped at after the last day of school.
I just thought the sky was so pretty and blue.

I like this picture too because I took it of the boys on the way home from Lamar. We went and saw Night at the Museum 2. On the way home they were conked out in the backseat. I had to take a picture.


You can't really see much in this picture, but if you look real careful, you can see people up front. It was while we were in the movie theater. All of the little kids, and Courtnee' and Brittney were dancing. I thought it was cute, but the lighting was horrible, so this was the best I got.

This is ME on the last day of school! I was so excited!



Here is me receiving my award from Mr. Ochner. I had the highest percentage in science.





These are just a couple of the pictures that I took at the game on Wednesday. You'll have to check out cool pix for more of these.
This was the sign at the field.

This was an awesome play. The ball is in the right corner, it goes to the short stop, and he tags out the runner!
GO Cardinals!!!!

So I think that we are finally caught all the way up. So this is my first real post on my laptop. I'm so EXCITED!Well look back tomorrow because I will have pictures from our sectionals game. Our high school baseball team won districts, and we are hosting sectionals. So tomorrow we are going to watch them play... and I'll take lots of pictures. Can't believe it's already summer! Have a good first week of summer
.
-Rach:)

1 comment:

GC said...

Hey, you didn't tell me about your award in science. Congratulations! I know you worked hard for it. I am proud of you for being so conscientious about your school work.
Love you! -GC