Monday, April 6, 2009

Snowy Day Hip Hip Hooray!!

Hey! Today has been so cold,windy, and snowy. Luckily our track meet has been canceled for tonight, and we are going to go watch North Carolina!!
Today like I said earlier, we had M.A.P. testing. So all day I was in Mr.Ochner's room, and we tested.It wasn't too much fun but we have to do it, and I got to be with Leona. We had a good time laughing, playing dodge ball, coloring pictures and all sorts of things. So after school I went to track practice. Now I home and we are going to watch the BIG North Carolina game. Tomorrow I am going to work at the high school track meet.
As you can see from the pictures on the side here, it has been 1 year since we moved into our new house. I didn't have a picture of our house from last April on the computer so I got another one and thought I would show it to you. It looks a lot different, and I love how you can see what it looks like in the different seasons.So HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY HOUSE!!!
Also Coco's 1 year birthday is coming up... well 1 year of living at our house. We got him the following Monday of the last day of school.
I hope you enjoy the video of my softball game, and Mom will be posting sometime about my track meets.

No comments: