Wednesday, April 29, 2009

High YA!!!


Hey! Today has been very long and pretty boring.

I didn't write anything yesterday because... nothing is really going on. So today I thought I would actually write. The best part of today was getting out of 1st,2nd, and third hour because we watched the high school play. It wasn't too bad. Then 4th,5th,and 6th hour we didn't really do too much. Wednesdays are short and you can't get too much done. But I don't have any homework and that is GREAT! But I'm really tired and don't want to go to softball practice later. I had to get up early this morning because we had track practice at 7:00 AM. So I'm blogging and then have some research to do for English. Alex has a baseball game tonight too. So I am going to stay with Kay and tonight is the Extreme Team! So I am going to watch them with the youth. I'm very excited about it cause I think that they are going to do a lot of very very very very very very very cool things. So I hope you have a very nice evening, hopefully it will RAIN!!

No comments: