Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sometime

Hey! So I'm finally back!!! I don't think that I need to tell you about school on Tuesday, I'll start with track practice. First we were outside in the freezing cold wind, and it started raining, so we got our stuff and ran inside. Then after we were soaked, we came inside the middle school gym and did 20 minutes of running. But it wasn't too bad because me and Josie we making small talk the whole time. After practice I went home with Bree and we had some supper, took showers, and went to bed. I was very tired last night, and we had to get up very early. So I was able to wake up with out much of a problem, and Bree's grandpa was the one who drove the bus, so we were there right when the bus was, ha. All of our friends came in and sat by us. It was a very extremely long ride up there, and we had to sit by Mr.Ochner. We had breakfast at McDonald's on the way up, I had two hash browns, and then we went all the way to Jefferson City. We did a few odd things here and there, but our first actual tour was at this the High Way patrol headquarters. We went in and looked at all of the different things that they had, and watched a very scary/sad movie. We next headed to lunch, which was our sack lunches, eaten in front of the Governor's mansion. After lunch we went to the Capital, which was very interesting. I got lots of pictures, and it was really neat! To follow that we went to a military place, and did a scavenger hunt. This was the last thing we did, we started going home and stopped for dinner at McDonald's, were I had a Mc double,fries, and a chocolate milk shake. YUM!! We got home at around 7:30 or so. I am very exhausted, and after unpacking my stuff, and down loading my pictures I am so ready for a snack, and then bed. We are doing devotions and pictures will have to wait for tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments: