Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hustle and Bustle

The BABY we've all been waiting to SEE!! Aliya!! Last night after youth we went over to the Edington's along with several other people to see her. She is so adorable, and has lots of hair.


Rachel, and Riley holding her.


Aw..

Me holding her!

Here is a short preview of yesterday's madness!

This is Me after I fell in and Alex wanted to take my picture.

Here is the proof, that Spring is near! I saw lots of these pretty little flowers everywhere.

Me! Before I fell in of course.



This was what the boys found the most interesting, and I found the nastiest. A dead frog, that had no arms or legs. Just a limbless slimy frog body.



Here were the two explorers in action.


So, today was very relaxing. I had no actual homework, but I do have to study for two big tests tomorrow. I have done a little, but not enough! So I'm going to do that, but here is how my day went! First hour in science me,Aubree,and Annie were in a group to take the performance event test. I think we did okay. Second hour in Algebra 1 we graded some papers from when he was gone. Third hour in American history we finished grading, read a chapter, and then I finished the review questions in class. Fourth hour in FACS we did some more sewing activities, and I now have to study for out test tomorrow. Fifth hour in P.E. we played basketball. Sixth hour in English we watched Hamlet, which was really good! Seventh hour in Mom's room I put away a book, and then relaxed with Mom. After school, we went to track practice!!! Yea, the first practice of the year! So we did our stretches, then went on a short run. Then we were rushing around picking up and dropping off people here and there. Then I came home, and got the dog out to play with. We went all over, and I studied a little outside. Mom came home a little bit ago and we had "dinner". Now I'm blogging, and getting ready to clean my room, study, and help mom out. Oh, and I need to shower, I smell like sweat, and Bud.


No comments: