Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey Hey

Hey! Here are the pictures that I promised of the dog. After school we came up to the house and saw Bud standing outside his pen. So apparently he has been outside today. There is a nice little hole, but the dog house was in front of it and we thought he couldn't get out. We took him out and played with him for a while. I went later for a run with him, We went down the road, up the hill, down the hill, down the lane, around the loop, around again, to the creek and took a drink break(well he drank I didn't), To the bottom up the hill, and then we just sat and I petted him for a while. When I put him up he wasn't too happy. Him and his floppy tongue.
Cutie!
I don't know what I was doing in this picture, but it always seems like I get one of these!My little cutie bug!


Bud and his momma!

And so Bud doesn't take over my post, I'll tell you about my day. First hour in science we graded some homework, and then worked on our study guide. Second hour in Algebra 1 we had more work sheets to do. Third hour in American history we had to say the bill of rights. I said them GREAT, and got 100/100. Fourth hour in FACS we did some sewing and I'm so bad at it! Fifth hour in P.E. we went to the weight room and I maxed out on the hand clean. I did, 52. Sixth hour in English we went to the library and then I got THE 4TH BOOK IN THE PRINCESS DIARIES BOOK, PRINCESS IN WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!I have been waiting for it and finally I got it! Seventh hour in Mom's room I put away some books, and then started working on some other stuff. Bye

No comments: